My weekend was totally productive and I’m very excited about it.
I managed to:
- Clean my house like crazy (it doesn’t really look like it though because most of the hours were spent putting away rogue things like left-out Halloween decorations)
- Finish my final paper for one of my classes. 27 pages! Woo!
- Started my holiday cards (although I started at 10:30 at night… so my handwriting is terrible and I’m not sure I was coherent)
So I’m officially done with this semester and I am psyched about it!
What motivated me?
- My best friend coming to stay with me (she moved half way across the country) and her house is always immaculate.
- I CANNOT fail a class!!!! (I know how much I’m spending on them and I’m not letting that kind of money go to waste)
- Um… Christmas is this weekend… at this rate, my cards will be New Years cards…
* N.B. I totally thought I posted this on Monday, just found it in my drafts! Oops!